Asa Gordon, Chair DC Statehood Green Party Electoral College Task Force
Executive Director Douglass Institute of Government
• Malapportionment of Electoral College votes may lead to a Republican victory despite the popular vote, disenfranchising tens of thousands of voters, especially black voters in southern states
Green Party of the United States http://www.gp.org
• Green candidate database for 2008 and other campaign information: http://www.gp.org/elections.shtml
• Green Party News Center http://www.gp.org/newscenter.shtml
• Green Party Speakers Bureau http://www.gp.org/speakers
• Green Party ballot access page http://www.gp.org/2008-elections
Cynthia McKinney/Rosa Clemente 'Power to the People' Campaign for the White House http://www.runcynthiarun.org
Mal-Apportionment Penalty Civil Actions http://www.electors.us
"Greens: Enforce 14th Amendment's 'Right to Vote' Provision"
Green Party press release, October 18, 2004
"Greens Push for Real Electoral Reforms at Carter-Baker Hearings, June 30"
Green Party press release, June 27, 2005
2008 Green National Convention, July 10-13 in Chicago, Illinois http://www.greenparty2008.org